National Honor Society
Spring 2022 Information
- DUES - The deadline for dues was March 11. If you did not pay dues you are not considered a member of NHS for 2022
- HOURS - 5 Community Service hours must be completed and submitted by every current NHS member for Spring 2022 BEFORE APRIL 15
- STEP 1: Grab a paper hours form by either printing it off from this link or from the bulletin board outside Ms. Hester's room
- STEP 2: Complete hours OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS for a NON-family member sometime between January 1 and April 15
- STEP 3: Find the Hours submission assignment on Google Classroom and attach a picture of your form
- Graduation - cords and collars will be distributed to seniors who are graduating and who are members in good standing (this means they paid dues, submitted hours, and kept 3.5 unweighted GPA). Cords and collars must be returned in order to pick up your diploma.
- Recognition and Certificates - certificates will be distributed in May. More details will be released when they are available.
If you have any further questions please email Ms. Hester at email@example.com. She will only answer emails during the school day.
To sign up for the remind messages (the best way Ms. Hester has to contact you, text the appropriate code below to 81010
|Google Classroom Code||tiguy4x|
|10 & 11th grade Remind||@4nhsuc|
|Senior Parents Remind||@c22chf|
|10 & 11th grade Parents Remind||@47d3884|