If for any reason you are unable to attend school in person, I have listed my Distance Learning Plan below:
- Log on to Clever (This is for student use - use your Google account to log in) CLEVER
- go to Mr. Dearing's US History page
- choose the Planbook app
- here you will find the daily activity- make sure you are looking at the right class! Us History
- if it is a worksheet, the worksheet will be attached at the bottom and you can print it or just write the answers on your own paper if you don't have a printer - simply click on the name of the worksheet to view it
- Each day the Planbook has the Lesson we covered in class.
- Also on my Clever page...you can click on your Google Classroom link as well as other apps and links that are useful. You will also have a link to your Textbook.
- You will be on my FLEX list the day you return or shortly thereafter to grade your work and take any tests that you may miss, as well.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
- Parents can click on this link for Grades: PLANBOOK